Here's how it works: Just send me the copy, images, logos, etc., that need to be included in the design via email along with a completed creative brief or detailed instructions. I'll put together two concepts for you to review. Let me know what you like and dislike about the layouts. I'll make the revisions and send you a new layout. This is your first revision. You can approve the new layout or make further changes. If you make changes to the first revision I'll make the requested adjustments and send you a new layout. This is your second revision. Once I have your written approval, I'll produce the final piece of art and send it to the commercial printer of your choice. You can make as many revisions as you would like and two are included in the $99 Billboard Basic price. The $99 Billboard Basic covers a total of four (4) proofs to arrive at an approved design for print or display. Additional revisions are billed at $60 per hour. High resolution (300 dpi) is required for photography and vector files (.ai and CS6-compatible) are required for logos. If high resolution photography is unavailable I will be glad to search for suitable replacement photography at $60 per hour or we can requalify the project as a Billboard Plus (see Rates page). If vector art or high resolution versions of logos are unavailable I will be glad to recreate them at $60 per hour. I believe in clear communication, so if you have questions please call me at 877-842-4734. My goal is to make you happy.
Why should you take advantage of my $99 Billboard Design deal?
1. At $99 this offer is priced low enough for you to either mark up or absorb.
2. You'll know how much you have invested in each design as you calculate your profit margin on each advertiser's contract.
3. You'll be working with an expert in outdoor advertising. I understand the parameters of good outdoor and the creative message.
4. But you'll also be dealing with a businessperson. I understand why it benefits us both for work to be completed effectively and efficiently.
5. You'll have the opportunity to prioritize multiple projects you might have with me.
6. If you have a revision it can frequently be made within 24 hours of the request.
7. I am able to offer considerable savings to you because I have very low overhead.
8. Your phone calls and emails will go directly to the creative talent working on the job. Your project specifications aren't delayed routing through various departments before action is taken.
9. The concept you and I agree upon remains constant unless you change it.
10. I can answer any billing or turnaround time questions you might have at the time you ask them.
* Unused revisions cannot be saved and used on other designs. Additional revisions beyond the second set of revisions are billed at $60 per hour.